Alie Tawah, MBA, MPH
Alie Tawah is a Project Analyst at Discern Health who is very excited about getting engaged in US Health Policy work. She currently supports projects focused on developing national quality measures, and industry landscape summary materials.
Alie came to Discern after completing her Masters’ degree programs. Prior to that, Alie was a consultant who conducted and managed retrospective and prospective HEOR studies, and completed strategy implementation projects. Even further back, she was part of an epidemiological study team working to better understand and characterize the ailments felt by individuals with the rare genetic disorder Psuedoxanthoma Elasticum, she also interned at the WHO in Geneva and for the Ministry of Health in Urban Cameroon.
Areas of Expertise:
- Data Interpretation and Synthesis
- Multi-Stakeholder Initiatives
- Strategy Development
- MPH, Health Systems and Strategy – Johns Hopkins University
- MBA, Business Administration – Johns Hopkins University
- BA, Biology and Health: Society and Policy – Brandeis University
- Baltimore, MD