Liza Greenberg, RN, MPH, a health policy expert and registered nurse focusing on quality, performance measurement and value in health care. She specializes in creating and managing projects on health innovations. She served as URAC’s Vice President, Research and Quality Initiatives where she developed Case Management and Disease Management Accreditation Standards and wrote the first set of comprehensive performance measures for workers’ compensation managed care organizations. Prior to that she was Director, Medical Affairs at AHIP, working with medical officers of managed health care plans to improve clinical practices and address clinical policy issues. Some of her recent work includes:
- Supporting clients on implementation of MACRA, IMPACT Act, the ACA, and the Medicaid Modernization Act
- Tracking Medicare and Medicaid policy initiatives that impact home health and hospice, and helping these organizations develop quality programs to comply with new regulations
- Developing best practice reports on asthma, diabetes, medical homes, and mental health in Medicaid
- Analyzing the growing use of clinical pathways in oncology practices
- Developing white papers on quality reporting and performance measurement
Liza represented clients as a liaison member of NCQA’s Standards Committee for 4 years, and has also worked closely with the National Quality Forum. She received a BSN from the University of Pennsylvania and her MPH from The Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Please contact us at email@example.com for information about Discern’s consulting and advisory services.