Engaging in projects that lower overall health care costs while driving improved population health and a more efficient system is important to us. Our long-term relationships with clients and our proven track record of delivering high-quality, on-time, and on-budget work speak to the importance we place on client satisfaction.
Understanding the health system is important, and being an active part of health system change is a rewarding aspect of participating in our clients’ work.
Work with AdvaMed
- White Paper: Medical Technology in the Value-Based Environment: An Assessment of Quality Measure Gaps
- Health Affairs blog post: “Building Additional Serious Illness Measures Into Medicare Programs”
- Health Affairs blog post: “Innovation In Serious Illness Care Payment: Progress To Date And Opportunities For The New Administration”
- White Paper with Pew Charitable Trusts: “Building Additional Serious Illness Measures into Medicare Programs”
Work with National Pharmaceutical Council
- White Paper: Accountable Care Measures for High-Cost Specialty Care and Innovative Treatment
- American Journal of Managed Care article, “Solutions for Filling Gaps in Accountable Care Measure Sets”
- White Paper: Improving Oncology Quality Measurement in Accountable Care
- Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy article, “Improving Oncology Quality Measurement in Accountable Care: Filling Gaps in Cross-Cutting Measures”