Decades of experience working to transform the health system give us the expertise of a larger firm while maintaining the responsiveness and personalized approach of a small firm.
Our staff has extensive leadership experience in health care measurement
and payment, including at CMS, NQF, NCQA and other national organizations. As experts in the field of health care, staff academic backgrounds include MDs, JDs, PhDs, MPHs, and MBAs, helping to navigate all aspects of charting a path forward to a strong quality strategy.
Specific areas of staff expertise include:
- Quality measure development and endorsement
- Development of measure sets
- Alternative payment models for physicians, hospitals, and health systems (including MACRA)
- Patient-centered care models
- Policy research and analysis
- Data analysis
- Modeling and ROI analysis for innovative payment structures