Rachael Peroutky is a Project Analyst at Discern Health. She currently supports projects related to quality measure development and value-based payment models. Her experience includes developing health policy issue briefs and performing quality measure and guideline scans across a variety of therapeutic areas.
Prior to joining Discern, Rachael participated in the Johns Hopkins Pro-Bono Consulting team. Her work included identifying common issues in the design and development of clinical trials, as well as evaluating the distribution of philanthropic spending in Baltimore schools. While attending the School for International Training, Rachael performed qualitative research on the impact of micro-finance on global health to assess how various business structures contribute to depth of outreach. She also has experience in evaluating the design and implementation of health policies in domestic and global contexts.
Areas of Expertise:
- Value-Based Payment Models
- Policy Design and Evaluation
- Health Finance
- MSPH Candidate, Health Policy and Management – Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Certificate in Health Finance and Management – Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BA, Political Science/International Relations – Carleton College
- Baltimore, MD