Zach Evans is a Project Analyst at Discern Health. Zach leads Discern’s quantitative analyses, using standard statistical and epidemiological techniques, including logistic regressions, predictive modeling, and survival analyses.
Before joining Discern, Zach coded statistical research designed to determine the trajectory of depressive symptoms for patients with Osteo-Arthritis or Hip Fracture at the University of Maryland’s Department of Epidemiology. He has also worked as a research analyst for local Baltimore non-profits and private companies to help anticipate market needs for underserved populations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Data cleaning and manipulation for longitudinal datasets
- Missing Data techniques including Multiple Imputation and/or Inverse Probability Weighting
- Econometric Modeling including General and Mixed Effects Linear Models
- Geo-Spatial Statistical modelling using ArcGIS
- MPP, Quantitative and Urban Policy – Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- BA, Economics and English – Oberlin College/li>
- Baltimore, MD