As value-based care transforms the US health care system, health service and product vendors—including care management, health coaching, technology, and telehealth companies—must differentiate themselves in a competitive market. Health care vendors that proactively implement strategies, such as strengthening value propositions, expanding offerings, and developing strategic partnerships, can position themselves as leaders in the value-based environment.
Discern Health partners with clients to pursue strategies that enhance quality and improve outcomes for patients while supporting business goals. By understanding and applying health care policy, conducting and disseminating health services research, and informing products to meet customer needs, we help convert evidence into real-world business insights.
Our vendor solutions include:
- Targeted updates on health care policy, quality, competitor offerings, and other market drivers
- Research and recommendations to support business strategies and enhance value propositions
- Education on customer needs and how vendors can help close gaps
- Support for service and product enhancements
- Advising on product design, piloting, and evaluation
- Recommendations for and facilitation of innovative opportunities and partnerships
- Evidence generation, model development, and analysis to support risk-based contracting
- Design and implementation of research studies
- Development and delivery of educational resources for teams and customers
- Generation of quality-related data to assist with market segmentation
- Analysis of product data to create secondary business intelligence offerings
- Ongoing advising on product maintenance
To learn more about Discern’s vendor solutions, download our capabilities statement here.